TRAC is calling all members to come together for a General Assembly. The agenda will include:
- Presenting the conclusion of an investigation committee
- Report of Bargaining process
- Proposal of the budget plan for 2016-2017
- Report of the actual budget for 2015-2016
This is an extremely important General Assembly, as the result of TRAC finance audit for the previous year's budget will be reported by auditors. We encourage all of our members to join us once more in this meeting and make the General Assembly as great as past two years.
When: November 03,2016 at 5:00 PM
Where: John Molson School of Business 10.121
Registration will begin at 4:30 pm. In order to ensure this happens in a timely and fair manner, all attendees must be TRAC members in good standing and must bring the following to demonstrate this:
1. A hard copy of your most recent pay stub or contract
2. Your Concordia student identification card
If you were a member of TRAC as of November 03, 2015 and are still a current student at Concordia, you may attend the General Assembly.