TRAC 2017-18 Executive Nomination
There are seven open positions on the TRAC 2017-18 Executive Team:
2. Vice-President *
4. Representation and Grievance Officer
5. Communication and Mobilization Officer
6. Bargaining Officer *
7. Invigilators' Grievance Officer
To see a list of their responsibilities please click here.
This team will take office on June 1, 2017 and will fulfil their duties until May 31, 2018.
* Due to vacancy in the positions of Vice-President and Bargaining Officer, elected executives shall start their mandates on April 12th.
If you wish to run for one of the above positions you must notify TRAC by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday April 7th at 8:00 pm.
No nominations shall be accepted after this time.
The e-mail must include the following information. Please read carefully and ensure you submit a complete application.
1. Your full name
2. Your student identification number
3. A recent contract that shows you are a member and can hold your membership in the next 12 months ( Your contract should be valid on April 11, 2017)
4. Your faculty and department
5. The full name and student identification number of two members who support your candidacy